Careers at Wilshire
Come Grow with Us!
Wilshire Health & Community Services includes a progressive family of non-profit agencies that offer a range of home health, hospice, and community service programs. Career opportunities are available on a regular basis in our three primary California service regions, which include the Central Coast and the Central Valley.
Wilshire Health & Community Services has been successful at recruiting some of the best clinical and administrative talent in the industry because of our commitment to being a great place to work. You will grow personally and professionally. You will want to spend your career with Wilshire and if you do choose to move on to other opportunities, you will be better than when you arrived.
Values & Benefits
At Wilshire Health & Community Services, everything we do leads back to the values of High Quality Health Care, a Positive Experience, and a Better Community. This commitment starts with our employees. WHCS’ generous benefits support our team’s health and wellness, create a positive experience at work, and increase our capacity to make better communities. In addition to all of the standard benefits provided to employees such as Workers’ Compensation, Family Medical Leave/California Family Leave, Pregnancy Disability Leave, etc., we are pleased to offer the following additional benefits to qualified employees:
1. Regular training and professional development opportunities for staff and managers
2. Annual staff appreciation events
3. Onsite annual wellness fairs
4. Telecommuting and flexible scheduling options (Varies by Agency/Professional Tract)
5. Service anniversary awards
6. Toastmasters on company time with incentives for speech completion
7. $500 staff referral bonus
8. Kitchens in all Agencies
9. Paid Time Off
10. Upgrade Program Scholarships for approved certification and degree programs
11. Gym membership discounts in some locations
12. Verizon wireless discount of up to 22%
13. Paid Jury Duty leave
14. Bereavement leave
15. Section 125 Cafeteria Health Plan
16. Dental Plan provided by Guardian
17. Vision Plan provided by V.S.P.
18. Voluntary Insurance Benefits provided by AFLAC
19. Short-Term Personal Disability Income Protector Plan provided by AFLAC
20. Life Protector Plan provided by AFLAC
21. Life Insurance ($25,000 paid for employees’ coverage by the company)
22. 403(b) Savings Plan
Where Wilshire Calls Home
Career opportunities are available on a regular basis in our two primary California service regions, which include the Central Coast and the Central Valley. Each region offers a unique sense of community, as well as some of the most unique lifestyle opportunities that the state has to offer.