WHCS’ Workforce, Leadership & Organization Development team manages all of the Human Resources, leadership, and organization development services for the company, including the Center for Employee Engagement and Professional Development.
All team members can take advantage of a variety of in-house resources to you meet the increasing challenges of delivering our mission and balancing the bottom line.
Our primary goal is to develop our people so their talents are aligned with our organizational goals.
Available Workforce, Leadership & Organization development services include the following:
- Wellness Programs
- Career Development Services
- Wilshire Rewards (Incentives For Great Performance)
- Information About Benefits at Wilshire
- Quarterly Management Seminar Series
- Online Tools & Resources
- Candidate Recruitment & Selection Support
- Teambuilding & Meeting Facilitation
- Issue Identification & Conflict Resolution
- One-To-One Coaching For Employees & Managers
- Customized Instructional Design & Training
- Strategic Planning Support
The Workforce, Leadership & Organization Development team is committed to the following vision, mission, and values:
Vision – an empowered workforce that is mission-aligned, engaged, ready for change, and committed to delivering lots of Wilshire Moments.
Mission – to deliver an effective blend of knowledge, tools, skills, and resources to all WHCS team members in a timely and value-added manner.
Values – RSVP: Focus on RESULTS; Look at situations from a SYSTEMIC point-of-view; Add VALUE (less stuff, more results); PARTNER and collaborate (engaged team members are happier and more productive).
For more information or to schedule services, contact:
Jesse Sostrin, PhD
Vice President – Workforce, Leadership & Organization Development
Phone: 805-547-7025 x16